Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some of your reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good an idea you could imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a full line of products and not wanting to add much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and me-myself-and-i.info besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and do not need a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention idea posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, help to they begin a quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and doesn’t cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review for InventHelp nicely item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t want to take the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part things yourself as marketable maybe can.